In terms of safety, a part of your vehicle is more important than the brakes. You must at least once a year to determine, checks the status of the hydraulic system and the operation of the plants. While the braking system requires great care, the friction elements (pads, shoes, rotors and drums) require constant attention because every time the brakes are applied use.
The brake pedal can be pressed almost to the floor
• Grinding or other smog check San Jose ca unusual noises can be heard when the brakes are applied. Some brands of brake pads feature an integrated device that produces a high-pitched squeak when the pads must be replaced.
• Smog Santa Clara ca vehicle pulls to one side, when the brakes are actuated.
• You feel you are coming to a halt a grinding or a sense of potholes.
• In general, if auto service San Jose ca something on the brakes there makes you feel uncomfortable, you have checked the following.
What are the advantages of a braking system in good condition?
• Farm and touch the constant pedal
• Peace of mind
• After the stop in hard braking conditions repeatedly
• Even brake
• Long system components and friction material brake life
• Soft stop
What is included in the life of the service brakes?
• Begin with complete car a thorough inspection of the braking system.
• Pads and shoes are replaced under warranty, and by the time it is the owner of the vehicle.
• The wheel bearings repacked needed.
• The brake system is properly lubricated.
• The brake fluid is completed.
• The hydraulic system is freed and set of air.
• Drums and rotors are coated, if necessary.
• For an additional fee are drums and rotors are replaced when they are out of specification.
• Based on our examination, you may need to be replaced with other components.
• Special brake pads cost extra. The lifetime warranty on the participating centers is available. Please consult the data center.
All parts are installed, guarantees the manufacturer’s specifications to meet or exceed. If you wish, we will be checked your old brake parts for you. Because all refrigerants currently used in air conditioners for automobiles refund substances, it is important not escape into the atmosphere to allow during the interview. Use technicians to a sealing process, the environmentally friendly refrigerant that captures clean, fresh, and back again to nine automatic air conditioning.
What if my car is still Freon?
Air conditioners of cars built before 1995 use the refrigerant R12 or (CFC-12), also known as Freon. The EPA has determined that the Freon destroys ozone and in 1995 the entire production was stopped. Freon is now extremely difficult to find. Precision Tune Auto Care provides a service update that your system A / C allows to use R-134a. The update will be amortized over the refrigerant in cost savings. Check your local store manager for more information about the update.